Give your Business Performance an Adrenaline Boost with Surizon FACTS
Make Profitable Decisions Every Time
Overwhelmed by useless data
Today, network operators are faced with a mountain of raw data from the vast array of equipment inherent in running a mobile network. Data in itself is useful to have, but it can also lead to confusion and making sense of it can be tedious and time consuming. In today’s competitive world, decisions need to be taken quickly to take advantage of opportunities. How can network operators make good use of this information to clearly and easily analyze operations, and to deliver better performance and revenue?
Make Profitable Decisions with Greater Clarity
FACTS is a visualization software suite that gives you clarity into your business operations so you can make the key decisions that will add the most value to your bottom-line.
- Targeted Standard and Customized Reports Relevant to Your Operations
FACTS generates reports on any transaction-based business process to ensure that that latest up-to-the-minute data is at the finger-tips of all relevant stakeholders.
- Automatic Report Generation
FACTS reports can be generated automatically to synchronize with your business needs. Furthermore, reports and other events can be triggered based on network data.
- High Performance, Stability and Scalability
FACTS was conceptualized and developed for mobile GSM networks where performance reporting has long been an operational necessity and data volumes are huge. In its native environment, FACTS currently handles data from 2G and 3G networks including all network nodes such as node B, base stations, BSCs, MSCs, Media Gateways, Transmission, VAS, etc.
FACTS can be deployed in a hierarchically scaled multi-site operation.
- Operational End-to-End View – Multi-vendor & Multi-System
One report can be generated from data from multiple vendors and disparate systems, and combined in ways relevant to the operations of our customer.
- Automated Follow-Up for Quick Resolution
FACTS provides an event generation and handling process that triggers actions based on the reported data. Our customers monitor processes and implement automated escalation procedures if the production data exits pre-defined quality bands.
- Data warehousing for Comparative Analysis
FACTS provides data warehousing capability as the data is permanently stored in a relational database. The capacity of the data warehousing function is only limited by the hardware installed to handle data storage.
- Improved Productivity
With FACTS integrated in your operations, your resources concentrate on problem resolution and prevention, instead of report generation.
- Unbiased Informed Decisions Propelling your Business
Using FACTS, you take objective and informed decisions to manage your business optimally.
With FACTS your business acquires:
- An informed, comprehensive, up-to-the minute view on the performance of your vital business processes.
- An Event Management system that integrates into your operational processes and ensures process and KPI supervision. FACTS will detect the problem and escalate it to your troubleshooting team automatically.
- All relevant stakeholders have easy access to the rich reporting functionality of FACTS via the web
- A Data Warehousing capability that allows you to analyze historic data for better understanding of processes as well as for pro-active avoidance of future problems.
- FACTS combines all your underlying vendors and systems into one central reporting portal.
- As a result, your management capabilities are substantially improved with the implementation of FACTS and your business performance will experience an adrenaline boost.